1. Personal information:
Laroja Creative is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Laroja Creative will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
Laroja Creative will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
Laroja Creative uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user's browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Laroja Creative.
- To render services related to Laroja Creative's business such as warranty or after sales services.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Laroja Creative's group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the website or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
5. Contact by the Company:
Laroja Creative may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
6. Individual's right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Laroja Creative's database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Laroja Creative using the contact form here.